This is a drop ship item shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-2 weeks for processing.
No one wants to constantly dodge campfire smoke and have their clothes and hair smell for hours after. Solo Stove's design philosophy is all about maximizing the joy of the moment. The Signature 360° Airflow Design™ creates a super efficient burn that’s not only mesmerizing to watch but a joy to sit around and make memories.
Strategically placed holes in the double-wall structure draw in air from the bottom and feed the heated oxygen to the top, resulting in a spectacular secondary burn. The best part? Nearly no smoke and minimal ash left to clean! It also includes the MSU helmet logo!
- Stainless steel
- 19.5" diameter; 14" tall
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Once unboxed, Bonfire is ready to burn in your backyard or campsite. If burning on a heat sensitive surface we recommend using alongside stand
- Woods such as juniper, maple, hickory & oak are recommended
- Pop in 3-4 average size logs making sure not to fill the wood above the holes at the top of the Bonfire. This will minimize smoke and optimize your flame
- Once a flame sparks, Bonfire will be extremely hot. Treat your Bonfire like a hot fireplace. Get close, but not too close
- To clean and store your Bonfire: Once your fire has gone out and your fire pit is cool, turn it upside down to empty any remaining ashes left in your stove
- Keep your Bonfire in a cool & dry place when not in use
- No accessories are required to use your fire pit
- Officially licensed