This item ships directly from manufacturer. Please allow up to one week for processing and delivery. Tracking information will be provided when the frame ships. This item is not available for local pick up.
This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, captures the college ice hockey game between long-time rivals – the University of Michigan and Michigan State University. The match-up, known as "The Big Chill at the Big House," was held at Michigan Stadium on December 11, 2010. The event set a new world record for the largest crowd at an outdoor ice hockey game with attendance of 113,411. The past record set in May 2010, at the International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF) World Championship game, was 77,803. This is the second outdoor ice hockey game to be played between the two storied programs. The first game, also a resounding success, occurred in 2001 and was referred to as the "Cold War."
- Unframed Poster 30" x 13.5"
- Standard Frame 40.25" x 13.75"
- MSU Select Frame with Single Mat 42" x 15.5
- MSU Deluxe Frame with Double Mat 44" x 18"
- Amazing high definition photos printed on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink